Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Softride Bikes Limits

thanks, blog event

When I entered elementary school I made friends with a sweet girl and very seriecita. We became best friends, until matters of fate I moved to another city with my mom and we lost contact.

Yesterday (something like 23 years later), came to "google, came across this blog and decided to send an email to the contact address listed here, with the uncertainty of whether it was leading the right person.

And it was. We were reunited. His letter, very nice indeed, said among other things that sometimes had wondered what had become of my life and the funny thing is that I did too. I also attached this photo. I'm in the "row" of the way, I'm third from right to left (just look into my eyes and plenty of chutzpah).


Thanks to the internet that allows this sort of thing 50 years ago would have been difficult if not impossible. And thanks to my blog, which has also allowed loved ones of times gone back to me.

Who
said blogs were useless was bitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment