Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pink Harley Davidson Birthday Card

happiness, tranquility and vagrancy

reviewed because there will be the last Harry Potter film or have written much in the last days, but one thing I will say,

Yesterday my graduate studies successfully reached its climax with a passing grade exam to finally get my degree.

I am extremely happy. Not only because I am convinced of the value of my research turned in my thesis, but because the bureaucracy who tried to hinder my time more than ten times, were overcome.

I can not believe it. Conclude the 4-semester master's degree in architecture from the UNAM me was simple, but I have my degree not achieved. A goal that I had pending.

Yesterday, after the event, we went to have a select group of people close to me in Mexico City and then to continue the conversation at my house.

At night, in a fit of madness, Mr. I, graduation gift, so to speak, "we invited the Mulder and me to accompany him to the IDF (International Book Fair of Guadalajara) with expenses paid. In 10 minutes we pack up and this morning we got here.

was worth. The fair, in addition to a growing infrastructure impressive, with the participation of renowned national writers and smaller but no less significant extent, international.

Today for example, I ran into a lane with one of my favorite writers, Álvaro Enrigue , whose novels follow from The death of a installer. To ask for a picture I said "And why me?" as he turned weirdo feeling everywhere, which could not cause me nothing but laughter. I replied that if it was the greedy Enrigue and let out a long "aaaah, yes", as falling into that was not something random that I chose to capture with the lens of my canon.

Then his wife asked that we take the picture as he said, referring to me: "She is the one that bought my book last year." Luiselli Valeria (from the new wave of writers, who did not recognize until Mulder said to me), do not get the joke and said "aaah, the lives ...". I guess he was referring to Lives Perpendicular. Enrigue laughed after saying goodbye and took another sip of coffee perhaps little machine to your look revealed (and according to Humphrey Bloggart oil) is hide a little.

A conference canceled and some publishers then decided that one thing was the drag racing and other our real physical condition, so we left the hotel where we were asleep.

More recognizes the Santos-Monterrey game, a burger and here I am. With renewed energy and happiness that only can give me for having submitted my dissertation and have traveled suddenly here, the pearl of the West.

you soon. Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment